This is a video processing server, called ADA, utilizing image (video) processing algorithms to detect fire and smoke and generating alarm events to other systems.
- The server is able to receive video from several IP Cameras. Up to 16 cameras can be handled with one ADA server.
- Integration is possible with other video recording systems.
- The server sends alarm events in xml format to other systems.
- The server can also stream video where the fire and smoke alarms are overlayed onto the original video.
- The server can send the alarm events as email, SMS or MMS.
- The server is already integrated to Milestone systems as a video analyzer.
- Date November 11, 2014
- Tags Embedded Systems, Fire And Smoke Detection