Who We Are?
Siyah AR-GE was founded in 2007.
The company is located in Gazi University Technology Development Area which hosts only high-tech firms.
Siyah Ar-Ge has a lot of experience on the Information Technology area covering a wide range of technologies:
- Embedded System hardware and software design & development (Real-time systems, multi-processing / multi-threaded systems, Assembler / C / C++ , ARM / PowerPC / MIPS)
- Mobile Systems (Low level Android customizations and security enhancements, custom Android ROMs, Android Applications)
- Telecommunication Systems (Digital Signal Processing, Modem design, Electromagnetic Propagation Modelling & Simulation, Powerline Communication, Protocol design & implementation)
- Cloud computing (Establishing simple cloud computing environments for SMEs, developing mobile applications for cloud computing environments)
However, our most valuable asset is our “people”.
We follow the principles of agile manifesto:
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter time scale.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- Simplicity–the art of maximizing the amount of work not done–is essential.